[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The wellbeing of your community is paramount to its positive growth. I have worked with a wide range of community wellbeing projects, from school yoga, parent and child yoga after school clubs, learn to henna workshops for womens groups, to lottery funded yoga classes.[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Examples of Community Wellbeing Projects & Work”][vc_column_text]
- Littlemoor Community Yoga – Funded by The Big Lottery Fund. Delivering yoga within the heart of the community at an affordable price, suitable for all levels of mobility and experience.
- Learn to Henna workshop for FLOW (Fantastic. Ladies. Of. Weymouth)
- Yoga taster sessions for the community with Big 4 Littlemoor, on their Easter open day
- Yoga classes across the Acorn Academy Trust school cluster
- Christmas Day Yoga Fundraiser fro Mind Dorset
- After school parent and child yoga club, across the Acorn Academy school clusters
- Poundbury park yoga (coming soon). With 10% of profit going to local charity
Book a FREE community wellbeing consultation to talk through your project and ideas by filling in the form below.